Given the developments surrounding the COVID-19 virus, we fully understand if you have any questions about your stay in our holiday home. Because it is a private location, we do not see any reason to cancel or move your booking. We do however understand if you experience difficulties traveling to the Netherlands. If this is the case and you have already booked with us, please reach out via E-mail or telephone and we will look for a solution together.
We have taken all necessary precautions to protect your health. We would like to explain what we will do differently in the coming period to make your stay as pleasant as possible:
• The Sinnehúske is available from 4 pm, there is no personal reception as usual.
• All information you need for your stay (use of appliances etc.) can be found in the folder on the table in the living room and in the kitchen drawer under the oven. A short manual for the Sinneskou (electric boat) lies on the table and you can take it with you on board.
• Unfortunately the restaurants in the Netherlands are closed again due to stricter corona measures. Fortunately, our holiday home contains a fully equipped kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. The supermarket is nearby. Pizzeria Sa Caravella (T: +31 (0) 515 335736. W: www.sa-caravella-ijlst.nl) also offers take-out options from Wednesday to Sunday.
• If you have any questions during your stay, please call one of our hostesses, Christa or Anneke. They can be reached on telephone number 06-23392558 (if no answer: 06-13344313).
• Normally we meet our guests as soon as they leave Sinnehúske. We will not do this for the time being. The latest check-out time is 11:00.
• We use extra disinfectants to clean the Sinnehúskes as thoroughly as possible. In addition, disinfectant soap and gel have been placed for you in the houses.
We take developments regarding COVID-19 very seriously. We continue to adhere to official guidelines and protocols. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, we would like to refer you to the RIVM.
With hospitable regards,
Team Werf IJlst
* The bathroom in this Sinnehúske is on the upper floor and features an eye-catching shower zone, wash basin and toilet.