We have taken all necessary precautions to protect the health of our guests. We would like to explain what we will do differently in the near future to make your stay in Sinnehúske as pleasant as possible:
• The Sinnehúske is available from 4 pm, there is no personal reception as usual.
• All information you need for your stay (use of appliances etc.) can be found in the folder on the table in the living room and in the kitchen drawer under the oven. A short manual for the Sinneskou (electric boat) lies on the table and you can take it with you on board.
• The restaurants in IJlst have reopened. You can of course also do your shopping at the supermarket around the corner or bring your own food. The Sinnehúske has a fully equipped kitchen to prepare meals.
• If you have any questions during your stay, please call one of our hostesses, Christa or Anneke. They can be reached on telephone number 06-23392558 (if no answer: 06-13344313).
• Normally we meet our guests as soon as they leave Sinnehúske. We will not do this for the time being. The latest check-out time is 11:00.
• We use extra disinfectants to clean the Sinnehúskes as thoroughly as possible. In addition, disinfectant soap and gel have been placed for you in the houses.
We take developments regarding COVID-19 very seriously. We continue to adhere to official guidelines and protocols. For the most frequently asked questions and answers, we would like to refer you to the RIVM.
With hospitable regards,
Team Werf IJlst
* The bathroom in this Sinnehúske is on the upper floor and features an eye-catching shower zone, wash basin and toilet.