During the summer, a boat – a Sinneskou – is moored outside each Sinnehúske. These boats have powerful inboard electric motors and are easy to handle. The boats are scows, alumium replicas of the wooden ones that were built in the old shipyard for local farmers and fishermen. Now, though, they are reserved for residents of Sinnehúskes.
The Sinneskou is:
* an aluminium scow measuring 5.80 metres long
* driven by an electrical motor
* easy to operate
* fast, silent and safe
* big enough for four passengers
* or two passengers stretched out at the front
* silent running!
* The bathroom in this Sinnehúske is on the upper floor and features an eye-catching shower zone, wash basin and toilet.