Terms and conditions Werf IJlst, the Sinnehúskes
1. Everything in the Sinnehúskes at Werf IJlst is provided to ensure a comfortable stay for two people (Sinnenhúskes 1+2) or four people (Sinnehúskes 3+4). Reception or overnight accommodation of family members, friends or acquaintances in a Sinnehúske is specifically prohibited. For safety and hygiene reasons, pets are not admitted.
2. Clean bedroom, bathroom and kitchen linen is available on arrival.
3. TThe lodges are cleaned before the start of each rental period. Tenants must ensure that their lodge is tidy when they vacate it: all washing up should be clean and the lodge generally neat. If in the opinion of the manager the lodge is not returned according to these guidelines, a charge of 45 euros will be made for cleaning costs.
4. Extra cleaning of the lodge is possible for 20 euros per person. This amount includes a change of bed linen and bathroom linen.
5. On request, an extra set of bathroom linen is available for 10 euros per set. 6.
6. The lodge price includes the rental of an electrically powered motor scow.
7. The scow must always be moored at the intended location such that it is secure from floating away and cannot be used by others (always remove the keys when not in use).
8. The boat can operate for a maximum of 7 hours at cruising speed. This is generally sufficient for a full-day excursion. The tenant undertakes to consider this operating radius when planning a route. If the boat becomes stranded en route with insufficient battery capacity to return to IJlst, the tenant must call the telephone number issued with the boat rental documents and he/she and his/her party and the scow will be picked up. There will be a 100 euro charge for this, which the tenant must pay immediately.
9. Accommodation in a Sinnehúske and use of a boat are entirely at the tenant’s risk. Any damage caused to the lodge, the fittings and fixtures in the lodge or items that belong with the lodge or boat caused by the tenant, shall be for the account of the tenant. Third-party legal liability insurance has been taken out for the boat, to cover damage to third parties. The deductible amount is 300 euros, equal to the deposit payable.
10. Craftsmen have made Werf IJlst as comfortable and safe as possible using the best materials. The tenant is requested to help ensure the peace and privacy of his/her neighbours.
11. Smoking is forbidden in all rooms in the lodge and on the boat. Open flames, barbecues and candles are not permitted.
12. In the event of violation of these rules, the landlord reserves the right to immediately remove the tenant from Werf IJlst, without any obligation to reimburse any amount paid.
* The bathroom in this Sinnehúske is on the upper floor and features an eye-catching shower zone, wash basin and toilet.